Effective Date: October 9, 2023
Welcome to Genco Pools and Spas. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
2. Collecting Personal Information
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and number of page views;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, and newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
3. Using Your Personal Information
- Administer our website and business;
- Personalize our website for you;
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
4. Non-Disclosure of Your Information
We are committed to not sharing your personal information with any third parties. Your information will be kept confidential and will only be used in relation to the services we provide to you.
5. Security of Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
6. Policy Amendments
7. Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
8. Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
9. Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
10. Contact Information